Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Arkansas State get a commitment from Jonah Hill


Arkansas State picks up another recruit on Monday in All State tight end Jonah Hill of Missouri.

Hillcrest senior tight end Jonah Hill has verbally committed to play football for Arkansas State.

Jonah Hill, TE 
"I couldn’t tell you how it made me feel to go up there (Jonesboro)," Hill told a media source.  "I couldn’t be happier and feel more at home.  With my versatility they're allowing me to play the h-back, fullback position.  Coach Malzahn can make me the best player I can be."

Hill, 6'3" 240 lbs, also received offers from Wyoming, Illinois State and Missouri State.  He was also receiving interest from Kansas State, Missouri, and Tulsa.

Hill says he learned a lot from former teammate Dorial Green-Beckham, whose recruiting process saw national attention, eventually ending with a nationally televised signing to Mizzou.

Jonah Hill was a Missouri class (4) 2nd team all-state tight end as a junior, helping the Hornets to a quarterfinal appearance.